STUDENT VISA IN AUSTRIA
Study opportunity in worlds most ancient universities in English medium in undergraduate and postgraduate. Higher education institutions in Austria offer all the traditional areas of study and research (Medicine, Pharmacy, Dentistry, Aerospace Engineering, Architecture, Economy, Oil and Gas, Chemistry, Computer Science, Civil Engineering), as well as the newly added: Information Technology, Genetics, Biotechnologies, Communication Sciences, and the list can continue.
AUSTRIA universities intakes:
- Summer semester
- Winter semester
Why Study in Austria?
- Govt. universities & English medium Study.
- Schengen Country .
- No Tuition fees .
- Austria visa ratio is 99.99%
- No High bank statement required.
- Austria life style is better than European others countries.
- After Study PR Facilities.
- Students can easily move Norway, Italy, Germany, France, Greece, Hungary, Denmark etc Schengen countries.
Bachelor Program: Every student at least 12 years study has to be completed (HSC), Diploma also apply bachelor program. Study gap maximum 2 years is accepted and Madrasa Education is allowed. HSC result not be below GPA 3.00/5.00.
Masters Program: At least bachelor Pass (Hons. BSc, BBA, BA). NU degree pass accepted. Study gap maximum 3 years only
Language Proficiency:IELTS Score min 6.0
- Recent Passport size photo (white background)
- Attestation of all academic certificate & transcript (2 set photocopy) by Education Board.
- Attestation of all educational documents by Education Ministry & Foreign Ministry
- Health Insurance
- Copies of HIV + AIDS certificates
- Research paper in Finland or English language (for PhD)
- List of publications (for PhD)
- For Summer Semester: 1st December to 15th February
- For Winter Semester : 1st March to 15th September
Processing Time (Approx.): 3 Month
Payment method: Our Service Charge after visa
Note: This is only for genuine students who are really interested to study abroad. Applicants are strongly requested to visit our office directly or contact directly over the phone.
Meet the staff