GERMANY EDUCATION SYSTEM
German education has a high attraction to the international students. Germany offers equal opportunities to the all nationalities with a great educational quality. Every year Almost 180k students around the world choose this country for higher education. For first year or postgraduates students, Germany offers a lot to the foreign students. With a part time job and by achieving a degree anyone can build a great career here. Let’s discuss about it.
Germany provides higher education in both German and English language. A student needs no less than 6.0 IELTS score or equivalent for English courses. After successfully completing the German language course anyone can do the German version courses. There are no tuition fees for main courses but for language program tuition fees are applicable.
Germany provides great university with innovative and sophisticated education system. Most importantly very low cost so anyone can shape their future here. The Advantages of choosing Germany for higher education are sated below:
- For central Europe Germany is the economical and technological powerhouse. As Germany is connected with all the European countries by roads makes it the heart of Europe.
- Germany fairly distributed all the universities according to their density of population. That gives any student very high chance to get a job where he studied.
- Funding for research is very easy to get here. German government, many industrial sectors and also from European Union funds is available for research, gives student limitless possibilities.
- Almost all German universities are financed by Government. For this reason tuition fees are very low and majority of the universities are completely free. It is very easy to lead a decent life in Germany low cost than other European countries.
- Every students needs to show his/her solvency as a block amount in his/her own account. Account balance must be no less than 7908 Euros for a student which will be transferable on his/her arrival in Germany.
Bachelor Program: Every student at least 14 years study has to be completed (HSC+ Two years completion certificate from any Bangladeshi University).
Study gap maximum 5 years is accepted. Diploma in Engineering (BTEB) and Madras Education hasn't allowed study in Germany. HSC result not be below GPA 4.00/5.00 and IELTS score not be below overall 6.5 or German B2
Masters Program: At least bachelor Pass (Hons. BSc, BBA, BA). Study gap maximum 4 years. Bachelor result not be below CGPA 3.10 or 70% marks and IELTS score not be below overall 6.0 or German B2
- 1st Payment: BDT 23,000 / = (Uni-assist Fees, Applicants fees (4 University min), Courier Charge (DHL), Documents Notary Stamp, Attestation of all educational documents by Education & Foreign Ministry etc)
- 2nd Payment (After VISA): BDT 2,57,000 / - (Consultancy, VISA processing & Air Fare, etc)
Note: This is only for genuine students who are really interested to higher study in Germany from Bangladesh. Applicants are strongly requested to visit our office directly or contact directly over the phone.
Contact us: 01911878274
- No Tuition Fees
- Free Study
- No visa Hassle