STUDENT VISA IN LATVIA
Latvia is a historically enriched European countries. Nowadays students choose Latvia from Bangladesh to pursue their higher education with better European culture and highly qualified teaching staffs. It's tuition is so reasonable than any other European country that students can manage doing part time job easily.
Latvia universities intakes:
- September Session
- February Session
Why Study in Latvia?
- Govt. universities & English medium Study.
- Schengen Country .
- No IELTS needed.
- Latvia visa ratio is 99.99%
- Low Tuition fees .
- No High bank statement required.
- Latvia life style is better than European others countries.
- After Study PR Facilities.
- Part time job facilities.
- Worldwide recognized degree.
- Students can easily move Norway, Italy, Germany, France, Greece, Hungary, Denmark etc Schengen countries.
Bachelor Program*(4 years): Every student at least 12 years study has to be completed (HSC), Diploma also apply bachelor program. Study gap maximum 5 years is accepted and Madrasa Education is allowed. HSC result not be below GPA 3.00/5.00.
Masters Program: At least bachelor Pass (Hons. BSc, BBA, BA). NU degree pass accepted. Study gap maximum 3 years only
Language Proficiency:Good speaking in English
Required Documents for Latvia
- Recent Passport size photo (white background)
- Attestation of all academic certificate & transcript (2 set photocopy) by Education Board.
- Attestation of all educational documents by Education Ministry & Foreign Ministry
- Health Insurance
- Police Clearance Certificate
- Curriculum Vitae(CV)
- Medium of Instruction Certificate(for Masters)
- Two Recommendation Letter(for Masters)
- Personal Letter of Motivation starting your career objectives (for Masters)
- Research paper in Finland or English language (for PhD)
- List of publications (for PhD)
- September Session: 1st November 2016 to 30th April 2017
- February Session : 1st August 2016 to 30th November 2016
Application Procedure and Cost:
- University application Fee: € 150 - € 200
- Documents Parcel to University (DHL): 4600/-
- AIC Approval Charge: € 100
- Tuition Fee: € 2700 - € 4000 (refundable)
- India Travel cost
- Embassy Fee: 12000/-
- Sponsor: BDT 8-10 lacs
[Special Note: There is no Embassy in Bangladesh for Latvia, Candidates must have to go India for the visa interview and collect visa from New Delhi in India]
Processing Time (Approx.): Three to Four Months only
Payment method: Our Service Charge after visa
Note: This is only for genuine students who are really interested to study abroad. Applicants are strongly requested to visit our office directly or contact directly over the phone.
Meet the staff