STUDENT VISA IN LITHUANIA
Lithuanian universities offer wide range of courses with affordable tuition fee which is less than any other country in Europe. Higher education institutions in Lithuania offer all the traditional areas of study and research (Medicine, Pharmacy, Dentistry, Aerospace Engineering, Architecture, Economy, Oil and Gas, Chemistry, Computer Science, Civil Engineering), as well as the newly added: Information Technology, Genetics, Biotechnologies, Communication Sciences, and the list can continue.
Lithuania universities intakes:
- September Session
- February Session
Why Study in Lithuania?
- Govt. universities & English medium Study.
- Schengen Country .
- Low Tuition fees of Lithuanian universities.
- Lithuania visa ratio is 100%
- Low accommodation cost
- Lithuania life style is better than European others countries.
- After Study PR Facilities.
- Part time job facilities.
- Worldwide recognized degree.
- You can easily get citizenship of Lithuania in just 2 years (soon we will write an article, to explain you about all possible way to get Lithuanian permanent residence).
- Students can easily move Norway, Italy, Germany, France, Greece, Hungary, Denmark etc Schengen countries.
Bachelor Program: Every student at least 12 years study has to be completed (HSC), Diploma in Engineering (BTEB) also apply bachelor program. Study gap maximum 5 years is accepted and Madrasa Education is allowed. HSC result not be below GPA 3.00/5.00 & No need IELTS.
Masters Program:At least bachelor Pass (Hons. BSc, BBA, BA). NU degree pass accepted. Study gap maximum 3 years only & CGPA 2.50 out of 4.00
Language Proficiency:Good Speaking in English (No need IELTS)
Required Documents for Lithuania:
- Recent Passport size photo (white background)
- Attestation of all academic certificate & transcript (2 set photocopy) by Education Board.
- Attestation of all educational documents by Education Ministry & Foreign Ministry
- Health Insurance
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- IELTS Certificate (if have)
- Two Recommendation Letter (for Masters)
- Personal letter of motivation stating your career objectives (for Masters)
- Research paper in English language (for PhD)
- List of publications (for PhD)
- September Session: 1st November 2016 to 30th April, 2017
- February Session: 1st August, 2016 to 30th November, 2016
Application Procedure and Cost (Befor VISA):
- University application Fee: € 100 - € 200
- Documents Parcel to University (DHL): 2400/-
- Tuition Fee: € 2000 - € 4000 (refundable)
- Health Insurance: 30,000/-
- Confirm air ticket: 70,000/-
- India Travel Cost (10-15 days)
- Sponsor: BDT 8-10 lacs
[Special Note: There is no Embassy in Bangladesh for Lithuania, Candidates must have to go India for the visa interview and collect visa from New Delhi in India]
Processing Time (Approx.): Three to Four Months only
Payment method: Our Service Charge after visa, No file opening charge, No hidden cost
Note: This is only for genuine students who are really interested to study abroad. Applicants are strongly requested to visit our office directly or contact directly over the phone.
Contact with us: 01911878274