STUDENT VISA IN ROMANIA
Higher education institutions in Romania offer all the traditional areas of study and research (Medicine, Pharmacy, Dentistry, Aerospace Engineering, Architecture, Economy, Oil and Gas, Chemistry, Computer Science, Civil Engineering), as well as the newly added: Information Technology, Genetics, Biotechnologies, Communication Sciences, and the list can continue.
ROMANIA universities intakes:
- September Session
- January Session
Why Study in Romania?
- Low Tuition fee of Romanian universities.
- No High bank statement required.
- No IELTS or no high class grade required for Romania student visa.
- Romanian visa ratio is 100%
- Romanian life style is better than European countries.
- You can easily get citizenship of Romania in just 2 years (soon we will write an article, to explain you about all possible way to get Romanian permanent residence).
- Students can easily apply for Schengen visa after 6 months. Many students easily get their EU visa from Romania.
- For last many years, Romania never deported any student to his home country. Unless the matter is concerned with some terrorist activities.
Bachelor Program: Every student at least 12 years study has to be completed (HSC), Diploma also apply bachelor program. Study gap maximum 5 years is accepted and Madrasa Education is allowed. HSC result not be below GPA 3.00/5.00.
Masters Program: At least bachelor Pass (Hons. BSc, BBA, BA). NU degree pass accepted. Study gap maximum 8 years
Language Proficiency:without IELTS/IELTS Score min 5.0 or Medium of Instruction Certificate .
- Recent Passport size photo (white background)
- Attestation of all educational documents by Education Ministry & Foreign Ministry
- Attestation of all academic certificate & transcript (2 set photocopy) by Education Board.
- Copy of medical certificate of overall health condition
- Copies of HIV + AIDS certificates
- Birth certificate Attestation by Foreign Ministry
- Research paper in Romanian or English language (for PhD)
- List of publications (for PhD)
Processing Time (Approx.): 45 days only
Payment method: Our Service Charge after visa
Note: This is only for genuine students who are really interested to study abroad. Applicants are strongly requested to visit our office directly or contact directly over the phone.
Meet the staff